My Healthy Life
The word "healthy" means different things to each one of us:
- Being well enough to work and enjoy life when you have a chronic condition like asthma or diabetes
- Knowing what your "numbers" for heart health should be ...and getting there
- Bending over to pick up a grandchild...or training for a 5K
- Having energy and zest for life
- Staying healthy and injury-free on the job - whether you are employee or an employer
- And sometimes, successfully battling a life-threatening disease
But many of us don't know how or where to begin to achieve good health...or how to make sense of the information we're bombarded with every day.
My Healthy Life has been created for just this reason. We give you the power to achieve your best health through our results-oriented wellness programs. Our offerings include:
- Disease management programs for a range of chronic conditions including asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure/cholesterol, depression and many more
- Workplace wellness programs to help employers promote a healthy workforce
- Classes and support groups to build healthy bodies and minds
- Programs and events to improve community health
You can get started right now with the information on this website. Then give us a call, because our goals are the same - making the rest of your life the best it can be. Here's a sampling of what you'll find in this section.
Know Your Numbers - Four critical numbers - blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and body mass index - can predict your risk for serious health conditions ranging from heart attack to dementia. We'll help you know YOUR numbers, then provide the tools to get them in a healthy range.
Take charge of your medical condition - Live healthier by understanding and managing chronic conditions like diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, COPD and more.
Medication Therapy - We will provide medication "check-ups" to ensure the meds you take aren't interacting, and to reduce side effects.
Healthy Body & Mind - When you're ready to make changes, we're ready with support and information. Our programs cover all the bases - the Lighten Up 4 Life weight management challenge, nicotine addiction, fitness and sports, support groups and even healthy recipes.
Health on the Job - Make sure your time at work supports your commitment to health. Learn how Mission can work with your employer to prevent injury and provide health programs and services.
Programs for Employers - Mission offers comprehensive services for employers that can prevent injury, maximize health, reduce risk and costs - and most important, improve employee health, performance and job satisfaction.
Check Your Insurance
We recommend that you check with your insurance provider before beginning any of the My Healthy Life programs. Some programs may require a doctor's referral for you to participate or for your insurance to provide coverage.